5 Vaseline lotions - $1 off coupons from 1/29 Sunday Paper = 5 free lotions price (.97 each)
2 Skinny Cow Single Ice creams - $1.00 off coupons (from a online promotion) = .22 each (price $1.22)
Sambazon Juice 32 oz. priced at $6.98 (price matched from Whole Foods at $4.99)
used $3 off coupon (from coupons.com zip 32211) = $1.99 for bottle (I love this stuff)
Sambazon Juice 10.5 oz. priced at $2.68 (free coupon from liking them on Facebook) = FREE
Butoni Pasta Kit on CLEARANCE for $4.00 (regularly $8.12) - $1.50 coupon found inside last box I purchased = $2.50
Welch's Grape Fizz Drinks (price $2.98 -$2 off coupon from Coupons. com) = .98cents
I saved the best for last!!!
Early California Olives .45 cents each can (why so low?, I don't know!!) x 6 cans
Used 3x $1.50 off 2 = $4.50 off!! (MONEYMAKER)
Coupon found at Click here to print $1.50 off any two 6.5oz Sliced or 6 oz Pitted Early California or Pearls Black Ripe Olives
No comments:
Post a Comment